SIGMA Battle Royale is a stunning third-person shooter featuring battle royale game mechanics that consumes so few resources it could run on your toaster. Come discover the thrilling feeling of fighting in a 50-player battle royale game where adaptability and strategy are the keys.
- Survive: You will start your games by flying in an airplane over an island and landing wherever you can to compete in a battle of 50 players. Once landed, you will have to start collecting as many resources as possible, adapt your strategy to defeat your enemies, and survive to win the game.
- Stay safe: Although you will start your game roaming and fighting on an extensive and wild island, this area will progressively shrink over time and force all players to face each other. This simple mechanic is perfect to gradually increase the tension and make everyone adapt its strategy depending on their items, health, and opponents.
- Equipment: You have access to many different weapons, ammunition, helmets, vests, and more to hone your build over time (you can even use some unconventional weapons such as a frying pan or a katana). Also, boxes containing items will fall from the sky from time to time to ease the game or shift the balance of power. Do not neglect that aspect of the game, as a good weapon or more protections can truly make a difference.
- Vehicles: Of course, you can drive all kinds of vehicles to move faster, escape from an ambush, join the safe area more quickly, or defeat a wounded enemy far away. It adds another layer of gameplay and can be a game-changer if used wisely.
- Characters and skins: You can choose among various characters with different skins.
Graphics and sound
SIGMA Battle Royale's graphics and sound are good yet simple and seem inspired by Fortnite. Also, it offers a considerable drawing distance and colorful UI and characters, which provide a pleasant and optimized experience.
SIGMA Battle Royale offers multiplayer game modes:
- Free for all: 50 players will fight for the win until the last one stands.
- 4v4: Two teams of 4 players will fight against each other. This is quite refreshing as teams can elaborate on different strategies.
What do the reviews say?
As the game was released in Brazil and then worldwide, and because it offers an excellent quality battle royale experience, it quickly became super popular, accumulating over 500.000 downloads in less than 48 hours. Besides, since it consumes very few resources, it can run on more devices, which is another reason why many players were attracted to it.
Even though SIGMA Battle Royale has no official rating, it can be considered 12+ as it contains no scenes of violence.
How to install SIGMA Battle Royale on PC?
We provide you with both the SIGMA Battle Royale APK file and the BlueStacks emulator that will allow you to run the application on your PC:
- Download and unzip the file containing both the SIGMA Battle Royale APK and the BlueStacks emulator files.
- Follow the installation instructions you will find in the application file.