Pixel Gun 3D is a first-person shooter and battle royale video game featuring many different weapons and single-player and multiplayer game modes in a Minecraft-looking world. Even though it may look simple, it has become viral, so come give it a try.
- Weapons: You have access to a very large range of weapons, over 1000 different types actually, like Shotgun, Glock, AK47, Redstone Cannon, Desert Eagle, M16, and many more. You can acquire them in many ways, like from the daily Trader's van, the Lottery, the Store, your Armry, or by exchanging special currency coupons (you get them for collecting weapons).
- Maps and gadgets: Over 69 different maps are available, each with a different look. Also, up to 40 useful gadgets and tools are available to spice up the whole game.
- Skin: You can have the look you want by customizing your style and creating your own skin. Draw your skin or pimp your body, arms, head, and legs as you like and become a Skeleton, an Orc, an Amazon, etc.
- Seasons: Every new in-game season brings refreshing content, weapons, and events. You can get the Pixel Pass to get additional content and the premium version of Pixel Gun 3D.
- Join clans: You can pick a side in the great war to control the huge global map, collect valor points, and gain income from your lands.
Graphics and sound
Pixel Gun 3D features Minecraft-like graphics that make it very stylish and nice looking, and the fast-paced OST makes it even more exciting. The overall adventure is really good for an online mobile game offering so much content.
Duration and game modes
Pixel Gun 3D features single-player and multiplayer game modes (up to 10 players, locally or globally). The single-player mode will take about 8-15 hours, and the multiplayer mode is virtually infinite.
- Campaign: This is the single-player story mode of Pixel Gun 3D, where you will kill all kinds of monsters and fight bosses in different scenarios.
- Deathmatches: A multiplayer mode where players fight against each other to get a set number of kills.
- Team Fights: A multiplayer mode where players fight in two teams against each other to get a set number of kills.
- Minigames: Minigames offer an alternative experience as you don't especially have to be the best on the battlefield. Still, join the competitions and show everyone your various skills in events like Imposter, Parkour Challenge, Tournament, Glider Rush, and more.
What do the reviews say?
Pixel Gun 3D does not pretend to be a photorealistic AAA multiplayer game with a crazy universe and impressive lore. No, it doesn't. However, it successfully manages to provide a good multiplayer experience and offers various game modes. Downloaded over 100 million times, you will have lots of fun fighting in this Minecraft-looking FPS game.
Pixel Gun 3D has been rated PEGI 12.
How to install Pixel Gun 3D on PC?
We provide you with both the Pixel Gun 3D APK file and the BlueStacks emulator that will allow you to run the application on your PC:
- Download and unzip the file containing the Pixel Gun 3D APK and the BlueStacks emulator files.
- Follow the installation instructions you will find in the application file.
- Pixel gun 3d download pc
- Grand Theft Auto V > Download - Action and adventure
- KMSPico > Download - Other
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition: download for PC, Android (APK) > Download - Sandbox
- Google Meet: download for PC, Mac, Android (APK) > Download - Video calls