Assetto Corsa download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
With Assetto Corsa you will experience car racing as you have never imagined it before. In collaboration with the most renowned sports car manufacturers on the planet, this simulator has recreated almost a hundred sports car models taking into account even the smallest detail. Furthermore, the tracks have been reproduced by the means of a special laser technology, allowing them to be almost identical to the real ones. Step on the gas and let nothing slow you down!
- 15 Epic Racing Circuits: Among them we find the famous Silverstone, Nordschleife, Imola, Monza, Barcelona, Spa Francorchamps, and Brands Hatch.
- More Than 177 Brands: BMW, Ferrari, Lotus and many other manufacturers have licensed the game. Thanks to this, there is a tremendous amount of Assetto Corsa cars to choose from.
- Graphics and Sound: Both the visuals and the sounds of Assetto Corsa have a high level of realism. Its powerful physics engine and superb artificial intelligence round off an almost perfect simulation experience.
- Wide Compatibility: Assetto Corsa is 100% compatible with a multitude of peripherals. You can use a mouse and keyboard, steering wheel, gamepad, TrackIR, Nvidia 3D, Oculus VR, HTC Vive, etc.
- Customization: You can customize countless details such as tire pressure, ride height, brake bias and power, turbo boost, hybrid settings, etc. Assetto Corsa is without a doubt one of the most complete and realistic simulators on the market.
What do the critics say?
This racing simulator has an average Metacritic rating 85 out of 100.
“Assetto Corsa is a shining masterpiece of virtual motorsport, a new standard for the future of driving simulators and an all-Italian pride”. (IGN)
When will Assetto Corsa 2 be ready?
Developer Kunos Simulazioni has confirmed that a sequel to Assetto Corsa is currently in the making. The expected release date for Assetto Corsa 2 will be somewhere during 2024. Another Assetto Corsa game already available is Assetto Corsa Competizione which was released in 2018.
What are the system requirements for Assetto Corsa?
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher.
- Processor: At least AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6450/Nvidia GeForce GT 460 or newer.
- Storage: 15 GB available disk space.