Asphalt 8: Airborne download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Asphalt 8: Airborne is a racing video game released in 2013 and part of the Asphalt series. Over the years, hundreds of millions of players have played this epic arcade-style racing experience. Featuring many vehicles and thrilling game modes, it still has lots of fun to offer.
- Epic races: You will find the arcade-style gameplay you loved in other Asphalt titles and be able to use Nitro to boost your speed, collect items on the road, and drift. In addition, you can use springboards to perform stunning stunts while flying in the air.
- Many vehicles: You can play over 300 official vehicles, including Lamborghini, Bugatti, Ferrari, Ducati, McLaren, Ford, Mercedes, Audi, Chevrolet, and lots more. Note that both cars and motorcycles are available.
- Travel and explore: You can race in up to 21 different locations and 75 tracks worldwide, including Nevada, Iceland, Tokyo, French Guiana, Alps, Barcelona, Venice, Azure Coast, The Great Wall, Dubai, San Diego Harbor, Sector 8, Tenerife, Area 51, Rio De Janeiro, Patagonia, Munich Subway, Transylvania, Orbital Loop, and Terra 9.
- Customize: As you get more and more cars, you customize and upgrade your vehicles with over 2000 decals.
- Events: There are over 400 career events, 1500 car mastery challenges, car collections, and lots more. Participating in time-limited events can make you stack up exclusive rewards.
Graphics and sound
Asphalt 8: Airborne offers good graphics with detailed lighting, shadow, and particle effects. Thanks to an updated physics technique, collisions and interactions between cars and the environment have been refined. Also, it is the first title of the series to feature a licensed soundtrack, which is pretty dope.
Duration and game modes
Asphalt 8: Airborne will take about 9 hours if you focus on the main story but will likely last over 30 hours if you strive to shine in the multiplayer mode. You can play one of the several game modes spread across the four main categories.
- Career mode: This is the story mode that will bring you through eight race seasons and 180 events.
- Car Mastery: This is a single-player game mode offering 15 single-lap races where you can earn credits, car upgrades, boosters, tokens, and licenses.
- Quick race mode: You can choose among six solo race types, including duel, ejection, classic, infection, slalom, or elimination.
- Multiplayer: You can play and compete against up to 12 players online. Race for the win and the honor of climbing up the world ranking. The multiplayer experience is available by playing Local Wi-Fi races, Time-limited Events (TLEs), or competing in the Multiplayer league.
What do the reviews say?
Asphalt 8: Airborne has received a very good Metacritic score of 91/100 and stands as a must-play on the platform.
"Asphalt 8: Airborne's numerous features and modes, including multiplayer, help round out this package. It's an easy recommendation for anyone who likes their racers a little more realistic than a cartoon kart racer, but with a healthy dose of over-the-top arcade action." (Gamezebo)
Asphalt 8: Airborne is rated PEGI 7.