There are many different tips and tricks when using Excel. In this article we're going to show you how to delete all the text up to a certain character when importing data to your Excel document.
How to Delete Text up to a Specific Character
- Highlight the column, on the data tab select "text to columns," choose the "delimited" radio button, and then select the character in your cell or enter it in the blank field.
- This will give you 2 columns and you can delete the left one.
Image © Sasirin Pamai - 123rf.com
- Xnview japanese characters
- Xnview japanese - Best answers
- I want japanese on my computer - Forum - Windows
- Drawing a box using monotype characters - Forum - WhatsApp
- Xnview japanese filename - Forum - Network
- Google dinosaur game custom characters - How-To - Google
- An e-mail is made up of lines of displayable how many bit us-ascii characters? - Articles