The "Recalculate workbook before saving" feature on Excel can be enabled if you set the calculation options to manual. In this article we will explain how to do this.
How to recalculate Excel workbook before saving?
- Click on File> Options > Formulas.
- In the Calculation options select "Manual" and check the box next to "Recalculate workbook before saving ".
- Validate with the OK button.
Do you need more help with Excel? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Calculation is incomplete. recalculate before saving
- Recalculation [solved] > Excel Forum
- Undoing an Accidentally erased a long draft text message > iPhone Forum
- Power saving mode monitor > Guide
- Electrical Calculations > Download - Calculators
- Lenovo monitor power saving mode [solved] > Monitor Forum