In this article we are going to show you how to disable the OSD playback message feature in Daum PotPlayer.
Disable Playback Messages
- Tap on the F5 key to open the Preferences window > General > OSD Messages.
- Uncheck "Show messages"
- Click on OK to validate.
Image: © Unsplash.com
- Potplayer osd
- Potplayer show video information - Best answers
- Potplayer hide title - Best answers
- Potplayer remember playback position - How-To - Daum PotPlayer
- Potplayer default settings - How-To - Daum PotPlayer
- Potplayer trim video - Forum - Video software
- Potplayer turn off subtitles - How-To - Daum PotPlayer
- Potplayer recent files - How-To - Daum PotPlayer
This document, titled « Disable OSD Playback Messages on Daum PotPlayer », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).