Fraps is not limited to the recording of video games. You can use this software to record a video of your desktop or application window too. But it should be noted that this tip only works with Windows 7 and Vista integrating the Aero desktop feature. Read on to find out how to do this.
How to record your desktop with Fraps in Windows?
- Open Fraps.
- Go to the General tab.
- Check "Monitor Aero desktop (DWM)".
- Start recording your videos by pressing the dedicated hotkey.
- Fraps record desktop
- How to Record a Video of Your Desktop Using Fraps
- Fraps - Record your gameplay
- Desktop recording [solved] > Forum - Software
- Youtube desktop download > Download
- Instagram for windows desktop > Download
- Display recent files on Daum PotPlayer
- Make PotPlayer remember the playback position
- Top programs to download videos from any website
- How to stop PotPlayer update
- How to disable OSD playback messages in Daum PotPlayer