If you want to learn how to configure Daum PotPlayer to remember the last played position within a playlist, follow the lead.
To enable the option to remember the played position within a playlist:
- Open Daum PotPlayer, or download it if it is not already installed.
- Access the Preferences window by pressing F5.
- Fo to Playback > Playlist.
- Check "Remember played position within a playlist".
- Click on OK to validate.
any more questions about potplayer? check out our forum!
- Potplayer resume playback
- Potplayer remember playback position
- Potplayer remember last position
- Kmplayer resume playback > Guide
- MusicBee - Resume playback on program's startup
- Automatically resume playback when starting Amarok
- How to enable Auto-Play on PotPlayer > Guide
- How to disable OSD playback messages in Daum PotPlayer > Guide
- Display recent files on Daum PotPlayer
- Top programs to download videos from any website
- How to stop PotPlayer update
- What is Kodi: install, configure, use
- Record desktop with Fraps