In order to take advantage of all Nokia services, you must create an account. This account will allow you to access Nokia's online app store and extra services, as well as serve as a record of identity. You can create a Nokia account using your computer or your smartphone.
N.B. The Nokia Store was discontinued by Microsoft in 2015. At that time, all users were transitioned to the Opera Mobile Store, which now serves as the application store for legacy Nokia devices. This page remains here for reference.
Create a Nokia Account
You can create a Nokia account via your mobile phone or computer.
Using your phone, launch the App Store. Next, select Create an account on the start screen and follow the instructions to set everything up.
Using your PC, download and install the Nokia Mobile Suite. You will be asked to enter some personal data, such as your email address and date of birth, before choosing your username and password. Once all of the fields are complete, you will receive a confirmation email to the address provided. Click the confirmation link in the email to finalize your settings.
Image: © Joe Ravi - Shutterstock.com.
- Nokia account
- Create nokia account - Best answers
- Nokia account create - Best answers
- Sign up for a Nokia account - Forum - Nokia
- Nokia account sign in problem ✓ - Forum - Nokia
- How to create a Nokia account to activate my store ✓ - Forum - Nokia
- Can’t create a Nokia account ✓ - Forum - Nokia
- Creating an nokia account - Forum - Nokia