Enable the Sound Activate Recording feature
- Open Audacity.
- Click on the Edit menu > Preferences.
- Go to the Recording section.
- Tick the Sound Activated Recording checkbox.
- Set the Sound Activation level (in decibel - DB)
- Audacity sound activated recording
- Audacity voice activated recording - Best answers
- Sound activated recording audacity - Best answers
- Audacity monitor sound while recording - How-To - Audacity
- Sound cloud.com/activate - How-To - Internet
- Windows 8 - Automatically mute all sounds when any communications activity is detected - How-To - Windows 8
- Gopro turn off sound recording - How-To - Hardware
- How to record sound on bandicam - How-To - Screen capture
This document, titled « Enable Audacity's Sound Activated Recording », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).