How to capture audio in KMPlayer
If you'd like to capture an audio track accompanying your video in order to listen to it separately, you can use the KMPlayer. Read on to discover how to record audio from a movie with KMPlayer.
To perform an audio capture on KMPlayer:
- Open KMPlayer.
- Right-click on the player to open the context menu and choose Capture > Audio Capture.
- In the prompt window select the audio encoder type, choose the folder where it will be saved and select the compression format.
- Click Start to start the capture.
- When you want to stop the recording, press Stop.
any more questions about kmplayer? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to add audio to video in kmplayer
- XviD video codec > Download - File decompression
- Video Memory in 64bit Vista [solved] > Windows Vista Forum
- Videos > Windows Forum
- How to change language in kmplayer > Guide
- Audio track download for mx player > Audio Forum