How to install Virtual DJ: Windows, MacOS
This article will show you how to install Virtual Dj, audio mixing, and DJ software. Virtual DJ is a software developed by Atomix Productions and is one of the most popular tools among amateur and pro DJs. It is available on Mac and PC. Here we give you a quick tour of the installation process.
Installation and configuration
- Download Virtual DJ for PC or Virtual DJ for macOS and launch the installation process.
- Choose the installation folder or keep the default installation options.
- Choose the language.
- Accept the EULA.
- Finish the installation process.
- Restart your computer if needed, and the Virtual DJ icon will automatically be displayed on your desktop.
Using Virtual DJ
You will be able to use lots of features depending on your subscription plan, including:
- A modern, polished, and easy-to-use interface.
- A real-time stems separation.
- A multi-deck standalone Dj mixer.
- An accurate vinyl feeling.
- A powerful video mixing.
- A stunning and customizable pad editor.
- Lots of built-in audio effects and samplers.
- High-quality sound.
- High format-compatibility.
any more question about virtual dj? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Virtual dj 6
- Virtual dj 12 free download full version > Download - Musical production
- Ubuntu virtual keyboard > Guide
- Virtual personality > Download - Other
- Please wait a few minutes to receive your 6-digit code before trying again. > Facebook Forum
- Facebook 6 digit code > Facebook Forum