How to remove audio parts in Audacity
Do you need to remove an undesired section from a music track? This Audacity tutorial is for you!
To remove parts of audio in Audacity:
If you don't have Audacity installed, download and install Audacity.
Load the track you want to edit.
- Hold the mouse button to drag your mouse over the section you want to remove.
- Press the delete key (or go to Edit > Delete).
- If you want to save the new track, go to File > Export and choose the export format, a new window will open.
- Click on Option and select the export options.
- Click on Save.
any more questions about audacity? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Audacity delete part of track
- Lame for audacity > Download - Sound
- Audio track download > Audio Forum
- Audio track for movies > Guide
- Audacity listen while recording > Guide
- Tamil audio track download > Audio Forum