How to save audio on PC: with Audacity, Windows 10
You may want to save your PC's sound output for a number of reasons. The most common one is that you would like to create a podcast, a web radio episode, or a YouTube, Dailymotion, or Vimeo video. You can follow several courses of action to save your computer's audio. Continue reading to discover some of the main ones.
How to save your PC's sound using Audacity?
- With Audacity, you can save any audio that passes through your computer's sound card. To do this, begin by downloading Audacity.
- Next, enable stereo mix.
- When this is done, get ready to record with Audacity and the program or clip whose sound you would like to capture. Once you are ready, begin the recording.
- Stop the recording when you have gotten the sound bite that you wanted, and choose the name and format of the file that you have created.
N.B. When you are recording, it is important that you do not have the recording volume set too high. You can verify this by doing a test before creating your final sound recording.
How to save PC's audio with Sound Card?
While many programs exist to help you save your PC's audio, you are not obligated to use one since your computer's sound card can do the trick just as well.
- To begin the process, you simply need to connect the audio output to the input of your sound card using a jack or RSA cord.
- Next, you will need to display the Stereo Mix device, which is hidden by default. To display it, open the Control Panel and select Sound, followed by Save. Next, right-click and check the box next to Show disabled devices. Then, click Show disconnected devices.
- Once Stereo Mix is display, activate it. Now, to save your audio, all you have to do is select this file.
Any more audio questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to save an audio file
- How to save an audio
- How to save an audio file to your computer
- Save as pdf download > Download - Other
- Audio track download > Audio Forum
- How to save audio from messenger > Guide
- Save from net > Download - Video downloads
- Audio track for movies > Guide