Huawei T1-A21L tablet how to find my phone number

Closed
Don - Updated on Jan 28, 2018 at 06:43 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jan 30, 2018 at 04:32 PM
Is there a code I can put in to find my phone number as it is not shown in the settings

3 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Jan 28, 2018 at 06:37 PM
Hi

Tablets are not designed to make phone calls. Anyway you should know your mobile phone number.

Regards
Doncoyote Posts 1 Registration date Sunday January 28, 2018 Status Member Last seen January 29, 2018
Jan 29, 2018 at 02:57 AM
Thanks for the reply but my tablet dose and can be used as a phone it is a new number I put in it so I can use mostly for the internet im with a provider named 48 I had written the number down but as I have bad eye sight I got it wrong now I can only contact 48 by the internet but I have to but in the phone number first so you can see my problem but if you cant help then you cant help but thanks for trying
@doncoyote, does the tablet have a "." key? Use it. Your post is exhausting to read.

If your only voice provider only allows for WEBCHATS, that is on you, buddy! I would suggest taking it back to where ever you purchased it, and give it back, or stop paying for a service that you aren't using, or can't use for that matter, because of crappy customer service! How did you find 48? Was it a webchat? How did you talk with them prior to getting the "number"? See how this is not really adding up? I understand your eyesight may be poor, but how did you get the device in the first place?

Hi your respond is a very aggressive one very surprised with it now I have been with 48 for 5 years I pay 20€ a month unlimited Internet unlimited texts to any number unlimited phone calls any number and 60 minutes landline calls and you are saying it's a crap service
Now as the tablet I got from O2 it allows you to put any similar and use it as a phone and Internet so as 48 is such a good provider I got a other sim for the tablet now everything is fine except the problem I am asking you for help now if it is a problem away over your head then just say you can't solve it
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Jan 30, 2018 at 04:32 PM
Hi Doncoyote,

Unlimited Internet unlimited texts to any number unlimited phone calls and 60 minutes landline calls for 20€ a month is very good deal. But, what is your evaluation of 48's customer service?

As for your phone number, I suggest you contact 48ie for support:

https://www.48months.ie/help#contact-us

https://community.48.ie/t5/Other-Help/internet-for-huawei/td-p/1314

Good luck of the Irish to you.