Yahoo can't login phone number inactive

Closed
inez - Updated on Feb 22, 2018 at 04:35 AM
 Blocked Profile - Feb 21, 2018 at 08:03 PM
Hello, i would like to ask how can i access my yahoo mail? I dont know my recovery email, BUT when i try to log in to my account it shows that i need to enter some sort of code that they will send to my mobile number. However, the number that was saved in my yahoo is inactive for a very long time.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Feb 21, 2018 at 08:03 PM
We understand that this is too late in this circumstance, but always create IMPORTANT accounts, such as email, and lesser important accounts, such as social media, on a landline workstation. A landline workstation can be laptop on wifi, or a desktop on wifi for that matter. The important thing; the account is created from a WIRED, NON-cellular network.
The provider can offer many ways to recover your account, if you create it in this manner. Always attach a recover email, such as a work, or another email that you will not forget the username and password too (because it SO important)!
After you have attached another email address in case of forgetfulness, now you can attach a mobile device to the account. Now, if you lose, break, or stop having access to your mobile device (non-payment of services), you can still recover your account!