HP Pavilion 23 won’t Start/boot

Closed
Gabby.Embroidery Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday March 20, 2018 Status Member Last seen March 21, 2018 - Mar 20, 2018 at 11:31 PM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 21, 2018 at 03:17 PM
Please help... my hp pavilion 23 won’t start. The hp logo comes up but that’s it.. lots of noise as if it’s about to start but it won’t.. I tried F10, but nothing.. it goes into starting program but it doesn’t. I pressed F6 and did all the scans and all passed, memory diagnosis... same thing happened 2 years ago and I lost everything.. unfortunately I don’t have back up either..the hard drive never backed up...
I tried unplugging and pressing the on button for up to a minute but still won’t boot..
please help
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Mar 21, 2018 at 02:51 PM
When you unplugged it, did you take the battery out, also?
Gabby.Embroidery Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday March 20, 2018 Status Member Last seen March 21, 2018
Mar 21, 2018 at 03:12 PM
I don’t know how to take the battery out, I need to pull it apart.. it not a lap top it’s a all in one desktop..
Blocked Profile
Mar 21, 2018 at 03:17 PM
OH, Gotcha. Yea, no battery in that one. There is really nothing a user can do to bring an ALL in ONE back to life (unless you are willing to take apart to troubleshoot, and YOUTUBE would be your next stop). If the power cord is a TWO part one (one with a converter type box), you can try to unplug it from both the PC and the wall, pull it apart so its two pieces, and let it sit in a quiet corner for about 5 minutes. Put it all back together and see if that helped!