Problem installing Windows XP [Closed]

Registration date
Wednesday August 8, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 8, 2018
-
God morning to all. Im installing windows xp on my laptop and it is showing migregdb. Where do i locate in my laptop this imgregdb? If i close or cancel the installation, the computer will restart and go back again in blue screen showing installation restart and go back again and asking for this migregdb. Thanks to all. Hope you could help me. God bless
See more 

1 reply

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
Thank you
migregdb.exe is a process associated with COM Services from Microsoft Corporation. Non-system processes like migregdb.exe originate from software you installed on your system. Since most applications store data in your system's registry, it is likely that over time your registry suffers fragmentation and accumulates invalid entries which can affect your PC's performance.

It is recommended that you check your registry to identify slowdown issues. Process related issues are usually related to problems encountered by the application that runs it. A safe way to stop these errors is to uninstall the application and run a system scan to automatically identify any PC issues.
Lorenz2015
Registration date
Wednesday August 8, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 8, 2018
-
Thank you very much. How do i stop or cancel the installation of windows xp. For everytime i start the computer its go back to blue screen. And its restarting the instalation again. Thank you. God bles
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 29, 2019
13184 > Lorenz2015
Registration date
Wednesday August 8, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 8, 2018