New iPod not working

Closed
Mcrandall Posts 3 Registration date Monday 1 October 2018 Status Member Last seen 1 October 2018 - 1 Oct 2018 à 10:19
Mcrandall Posts 3 Registration date Monday 1 October 2018 Status Member Last seen 1 October 2018 - 1 Oct 2018 à 18:15
Hello,

I got my iPod in January and the battery already stopped charging and now will not turn on how do I either fix this or Apple fixes it.

I got this one because they wouldn’t fix the battery in my old one But at least the old one was about three years old.

3 responses

Blocked Profile
1 Oct 2018 à 10:23
Hi,

Go back to the store and request they fix it.
Mcrandall Posts 3 Registration date Monday 1 October 2018 Status Member Last seen 1 October 2018
1 Oct 2018 à 12:21
Hi thank you. So far that seems to be my only Choice. I talked to Apple about my old one they said they would not do anything I feel it will be the same thing
Blocked Profile
1 Oct 2018 à 16:57
Yup, that is an apple product! It is hard to get rescued from the island!

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
1 Oct 2018 à 17:41
Isn't there a year warranty on these pod things and their components?

Even the Japanese offer good support for their MP3 players.
Mcrandall Posts 3 Registration date Monday 1 October 2018 Status Member Last seen 1 October 2018
1 Oct 2018 à 18:15
There should be at least a limited one I guess will find out if they hold to it. There should be at least limited one I guess will find out if they hold to it
I got it in January