No sound on my iPod [Solved/Closed]

-
Hello, my problem with my iPod doesn't have sound. What shall I do?
System Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 3.0.10
See more 

1 reply

Best answer
approved by Ratnendra Ashok on Jan 4, 2019
Registration date
Saturday August 2, 2014
Status
Last seen
August 2, 2014
Thank you
Hi,

I had the No Sound issues. It showed the songs are playing but there was no sound. I read all the suggestions and nothing helped. I finally started fiddling with the various buttons and got it to work. Here's how. I pressed the the middle button and the forward button (button on the right side of middle button) for a few seconds and the sound started playing. Then, the sound went away after I released the buttons. It was a positive step forward from not hearing anything. I then started pressing them at the same time again for longer lengths of time and after a few tries, the sound finally started working normally. Been working fine since then. Hopefully, this will help someone in the same situation and if this was already suggested by someone before, I apologize as I never saw any threads mentioning this method. Cheers.

Say "Thank you" 24

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 6859 users have said thank you to us this month

Thank you. I have tried everything for a week to get the sound on my ipod and this worked. Thank again
Thank you - I have a very old iPod - the sound stopped working but this solution worked perfectly!!
Lost2019
Registration date
Saturday March 9, 2019
Status
Last seen
March 9, 2019
-
Are you referring to the 'play' and 'fast forward' buttons on the music playing screen? If not...what buttons do you mean? Perhaps "HOME" and some other button? We're having the exact same 'no sound' from our IPod 5G speakers as you had...headphones work, but no sound without headphones. Look forward to hearing from you ASAP.
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
August 21, 2019
1280 > Lost2019
Registration date
Saturday March 9, 2019
Status
Last seen
March 9, 2019
-
Unless the speakers have their own amp, speakers arent going to have music out of them, because the ipod has enough power to amplify earbuds or headphines, not a three inch speaker!!!