Registration date
Monday October 8, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 8, 2018
-
 jeffrey1215 -
Hello all,
I need some help! My folder in the USB drive disappeared. So, here is what happens, I was doing my Indesign work and saved it, and also created a pdf version of it. I spend about 12 hours on them. The Indesign file and PDF files are in the same folder, they all look good. So, I plug out the USB drive and the next morning, when I trying to print the pdf, I couldn't find the folder! The whole folder just like ghost disappeared. So my first thought was to see if the folder was in other location, I tried to search the name of the folder and pdf file, they appeared on the search bar of the start menu. But, when I try to open the file location, it appeared the file address is not correct! I also tried to use recovery software, but they don't have any record.

I have tried to uncheck the checkbox "Hide protected operating system files" and selected the option "Show hidden files and folders". I also tried to run the cmd attrib -h -r -s /s /d g:\*.* method and dir /ah g: method. But unfortunately, they are not working.

I think I didn't accidentally delete it because it will appear when I use file recovery software.
Please help!!!

1 reply

OK< so use the recovery software to get the file.
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Thank you for your input!I have tried to use the recovery software called Recuva I think?But it didn't even show the files, so I think the folder was not caused by accidentally deleted.