Blocked hotmail/outlook account. [Closed]

 Anonymous User -

While incarcerated my account was accessed and altered. I can no longer access or recover the account because i no longer have the same phone or passwords to recovery email accounts. How can i access tje account?

1 reply

Hi Sabrina

Unfortunately, if you can't access alternate recovery the email address or phone number to receive a reset code, you can’t prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.