Receiving an DNS Probe message on my phone

Closed
rambaburam33 Posts 4 Registration date Monday 5 November 2018 Status Member Last seen 24 February 2019 - Updated on Nov 6, 2018 at 12:00 PM
 ShreyanshRane - 15 Oct 2019 à 14:38
Iam able to connect my wifi (BSNL type 2 modem) to my mobile phone, but iam getting this message DNS_Probe_Finished_No_Internet while browsing in my mobile phone. how to fix this issue.
Related:

4 responses

xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 1,824
6 Nov 2018 à 12:57
mohit4sona Posts 1 Registration date Monday 11 March 2019 Status Member Last seen 11 March 2019
Updated on Mar 11, 2019 at 10:16 AM
Just found your post by searching on the Google, I am Impressed and Learned Lot of new thing from your post.
You highlight some insightful points-however I am concerned you could be skimming details. I would like to see you clear up some misconceptions because you are a very eloquent writer and I get immense value from reading your posts.
Also helping this problem