Connected to internet but can't browse

Closed
Repolady77 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday 11 November 2018 Status Member Last seen 11 November 2018 - 11 Nov 2018 à 19:19
 Anonymous User - 12 Nov 2018 à 05:10
My laptop IS connected to my wireless internet, and at excellent strength. I go to open internet explorer, keeps giving me 'can not display webpage' message every time, no matter what I search.
Running windows XP, did the ipconfig already, made sure antivirus is off, all firewalls are down, tried to defrag, nothing works and I'm about ready to throw it through the window.
Can anyone help, PLEASE?!?

1 response

Anonymous User
12 Nov 2018 à 05:10
Go to command prompt
In the Black Command Box Type: netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt

Hit Enter Key

Restart the computer and try to log in and browse the Internet.

If the problem persists, continue using these steps.
In command prompt

In Black Command Box Type: netsh winsock reset

Hit Enter Key