Unable to access internet

- - Latest reply:  Hayssam - Jan 27, 2019 at 07:28 AM
Hi , I have A problem om Android tv box , that I can’t connect remote control with box android tv , because there is unable to access internet , although there is internet connection . Please help how we can solve the problem
See more 

8 replies

Thank you
So, let me see if I understand this: the remote wont connect to the tv because there is no internet? Is there a wifi network available? What is it called?
Respond to Iamanidiot
Thank you
I have A xiaomi mi box Android tv , that I can’t connect it with WiFi router . I have no problem with another iPhone , tv or pc . Just only on Android tv box
I guess not. I can see that are about ten videos on youtube that explain how to get it connected. No sense in reinventing the wheel if someone has already made a video of it. So do you need me to paste some links to them?
Yes , if you can it will be great help from you
I had tried and tried without result , before it is coming ( unable to access internet ) and now (android system update ) in my tv , what’s this ???
Hi , how to update android box on philips smart tv
Or how to update android box system in Philips smart tv
Respond to Hayssam
Thank you
What error do ypu get?
Respond to Iamanidiot
Thank you
I don’t understand, what do you mean ?
That you can explain my problem , which I faced in my Android box to internet tv connection
Hi , How do we can update android box system on tv
Respond to Hayssam
Thank you
Is there any networks already configured? If so, delete all of them, and start a new one, even if it is named the same thing as previous.
Respond to Iamanidiot
Thank you
Where did you buy it? Did it come with a set of instructions?
Respond to Iamanidiot
Thank you
I am trying to paste links but it seems they are blocked......
Respond to 1aman1diot
Thank you
Go to youtube, and in search nar type "android mi tv connect to wifi".

I cannot link to them!
Respond to 1aman1diot