Unable to Confirm Facebook account identity on another computer

Closed
ariespisces Posts 3 Registration date Saturday June 29, 2019 Status Member Last seen June 29, 2019 - Jun 29, 2019 at 04:21 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 30, 2019 at 09:31 AM
Hello, I'm so sorry because my English is not good.

My Fb is hacked at 5am, I received my email that someone changed my password, deleted trusted contacts. When I try to login I recognize that they change my email and delete my phone number too. Then I started securing my account by clicking a link Fb emailed me. I choose 4 comments in last 3 months, its correct so Fb allow me to change my password. But its not enough, the problem is that Facebook continue asking to secure my account after

1) To finish securing your account, please verify your identity and change your password. Your account will remain hidden until you complete this process.
2) Choose a Security Check
How do you want to confirm your identity?

- I have an unlock code ( but I checked my email and I don't find any code, I think it send to email's hacker)
- Ask your trusted contacts for help ( I think hackers make something here because my email said they deleted but why my friends is still trusted contact? And when my friends do what I said they dont have any code, FB said they are not trusted contact, but I dont understand why FB asked me to contact them though they are not trusted contact)
- Confirm your identity on another phone or computer*

To continue, please confirm identity on a phone or computer you've used before.

The funny thing here is that when i try to login on this device which is MY PHONE (in the list exaclty the time I USED BEFORE) facebook keeps telling me the same thing as list 1) section.

Finally, when I cant do anything, I recover account. FB asks me for an ID but the account has a fake name (THU THẢO) and my real name is LÊ THU THẢO and I dont set my birthday too. So when I send all real id and other documents to facebook they email me "Hi,

We can't help you with your request until we've received an ID or other documents that we can use to confirm that you're the owner of this account. "

SO what I can I do now?

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 75.0.3770.100

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Jun 29, 2019 at 10:28 AM
Hi

You must wait until Facebook reviews your documents which may take a couple of weeks.
ariespisces Posts 3 Registration date Saturday June 29, 2019 Status Member Last seen June 29, 2019
Jun 29, 2019 at 10:50 AM
FB sent me email

Hi,

We can't help you with your request until we've received an ID or other documents that we can use to confirm that you're the owner of this account.

Please visit the Help Centre to learn about the types of IDs and documents we accept:

https://www.facebook.com/help/159096464162185/?ref=cr

When you have your ID or documents ready, you can reply to this email with a scanned copy or photo of them. Please cover up any personal information we don't need to confirm your name (e.g. credit card number, National Insurance number). We'll just need to see your name, photo and date of birth that matches the information on your profile.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170 > ariespisces Posts 3 Registration date Saturday June 29, 2019 Status Member Last seen June 29, 2019
Jun 29, 2019 at 04:28 PM
So ? Did you send the requested document?
ariespisces Posts 3 Registration date Saturday June 29, 2019 Status Member Last seen June 29, 2019
Updated on Jun 29, 2019 at 11:34 PM
yes of course but they don't reply me anything, I think FB sent me automatically and don't solve this problem. Cause I see my friends, when they sent ID, FB sent email which is different from my email. So I think its not successful, maybe hacker made this and I lost in their maze :(
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170 > ariespisces Posts 3 Registration date Saturday June 29, 2019 Status Member Last seen June 29, 2019
Jun 30, 2019 at 09:31 AM
What is it that you did not understand in my reply? "You must wait until Facebook reviews your documents which may take a couple of weeks."