Someone reading my hotmail

Closed
JB - Jun 15, 2009 at 09:12 AM
 Hotmail Hacked - Jan 28, 2010 at 07:40 AM
Hello,
I think someone is reading my email and guess they may have the pasword. Can I check to see when my hotmail was openned or anything copied/forwarded elsewhere?. Is there an account log or something?

Thanks for any help. Probably a common problem?
JB
Related:

2 responses

holthem Posts 7 Registration date Friday March 27, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2009
Jun 15, 2009 at 09:38 AM
I will advise you to change your password then they won't access your hotmail account again!

To change the password:

Sign in to your Windows Live Hotmail Account.
Click "My account" at the right of the home page of your Windows Live Page. You may be asked to sign in again. Enter your password and click Sign in.
In your "Account Summary", just below password reset information click on change next to password.
A screen will appear where you will be asked to provide your old password. You will then be required to type in a new password and then retype it again for confirmation.

Click the "Save" button to save your new password. You will then be taken to the login page where you can now login with your new password.
Hotmail Hacked
Jan 28, 2010 at 07:40 AM
Hi, there's a step by step guide to see if your email is being read without your permission here. Takes about half an hour to follow the steps but gives you proof one way or another.

http://hotmail-hacked.blogspot.com/