If you are using the Safari, Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox browser, you might already know that it has some very useful features such as Reading List with all the bookmarks that you wanted to check but didn't have enough time and postponed it for later. However, if you don't like this option, you can always hide the reading list column. Here's how to do it.
How to remove the reading list column in Safari?
- Open your Safari browser and click on the View tab in the upper menu.
- Choose Hide Reading List Sidebar and it will be removed shortly.
How to remove the reading list in Google Chrome?
- Open Google Chrome.
- Right-click on the Bookmarks bar.
- Find the option 'Show readings list'. Tick the check mark next to it, and the Reading list option will disappear.
How to remove the reading list in Mozilla Firefox?
- Go to the Bookmarks menu and select Show all bookmarks.
- Look for the Reading list in the sidebar on the left side of your window.
- Right-click on it, and choose Delete.
- How to remove reading list on mac
- How to get rid of reading list on mac
- How to remove reading list from safari
- How to remove reject list in samsung keypad phone > Guide
- Remove write protection: from USB, SD card, hard drive > Guide
- Safari iCloud tabs: not closing, not working, disable > Guide
- How to remove the Search Baron virus on Mac > Guide
- How to reset mail on Mac: Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave > Guide
- Internet connected but not working: Windows 10, in browser
- Install & download DuckDuckGo: Chrome, Firefox, app, on iPad
- View the source code of a webpage: Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- Script to automatically display webpage in fullscreen mode
- How to turn off the safe search on DuckDuckGo?
- DuckDuckGo advanced search: open search results in new tabs
- How to recover passwords: from Chrome, Firefox
- Delete browsing history: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- Save web pages on your PC: Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, Edge
- Use Tor browser: download, stay anonymous
- Start.Me: browser extension, Chrome, features
- How to Clear Your Web Browser's Cache?
- How to fix a 403 forbidden error: definition, solutions
- How to turn off Bing search suggestions
- Clear Bing search history
- Disable extensions: in Chrome, in Firefox, in Edge, Safari
- How to reset default browser settings: Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- How to search GIFs on Google