My wife's account has been hacked and NONE of the suggested solutions work!

Registration date
Monday September 16, 2019
Status
Last seen
September 17, 2019
- - Latest reply: ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
- Sep 17, 2019 at 10:24 AM
We are so frustrated, but have no idea what to do now.

My wife's account has been hacked, and we cannot get in. None of the Facebook links have helped, including uploading a drivers' license.

We found out tonight that whoever hacked it is sending messages impersonating my wife and saying disturbing things about family and our daughter in particular.

How do we make this stop? We cannot get into the account, and we cannot find any options to delete the account without access. Any suggestions? Is there a level 3 support at Facebook? some secret helpdesk number?

Any help is appreciated.

Corey
See more 

2 replies

Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
Thank you
Facebook.com/hacked
Respond to ac3mark
Registration date
Monday September 16, 2019
Status
Last seen
September 17, 2019
Thank you
Thank you, but that was the first thing we tried. We even sent a copy of my wife's DL to Facebook and never got a reply. We have been around and around with Facebook. We get 5 steps into what seems like a path to progress then get linked right back around or get an error message that "Something didn't work, please try again later"
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
1537 -
Sorry the link didnt help. Perhaps contacting the better business bureau of California will get facebooks attention!!! They are a business just like anyone else!!! I am certain if you complain about actions against a minor, it will get their attention! Good luck!!!
Respond to Brightside2019