My wife's account has been hacked and NONE of the suggested solutions work!

Closed
Brightside2019 Posts 2 Registration date Monday September 16, 2019 Status Member Last seen September 17, 2019 - Sep 16, 2019 at 11:04 PM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 17, 2019 at 10:24 AM
We are so frustrated, but have no idea what to do now.

My wife's account has been hacked, and we cannot get in. None of the Facebook links have helped, including uploading a drivers' license.

We found out tonight that whoever hacked it is sending messages impersonating my wife and saying disturbing things about family and our daughter in particular.

How do we make this stop? We cannot get into the account, and we cannot find any options to delete the account without access. Any suggestions? Is there a level 3 support at Facebook? some secret helpdesk number?

Any help is appreciated.

Corey

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 17, 2019 at 07:14 AM
Facebook.com/hacked
Brightside2019 Posts 2 Registration date Monday September 16, 2019 Status Member Last seen September 17, 2019
Sep 17, 2019 at 10:20 AM
Thank you, but that was the first thing we tried. We even sent a copy of my wife's DL to Facebook and never got a reply. We have been around and around with Facebook. We get 5 steps into what seems like a path to progress then get linked right back around or get an error message that "Something didn't work, please try again later"
Sorry the link didnt help. Perhaps contacting the better business bureau of California will get facebooks attention!!! They are a business just like anyone else!!! I am certain if you complain about actions against a minor, it will get their attention! Good luck!!!