- Aptio setup utility windows 10
- Aptio setup utility factory reset - Best answers
- How to exit aptio setup utility - Best answers
- How to exit aptio setup utility windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Aptio setup utility - Forum - Windows 10
- How to exit aptio setup utility windows 10 - Forum - Laptop
- Aptio setup utility factory reset ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Phoenix bios setup utility windows 10 - Forum - BIOS
Hello, I found the following information from this article.
- Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable.
- Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable.
- Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'.
- Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
- Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
- Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears.
- Select ' Advanced Options'.
- Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.