-
Registration date
Thursday April 2, 2020
Status
Last seen
May 3, 2020
-
Hello,

I have just started an Instagram page two days ago. I started following accounts with similar genre to boost my page's popularity. To avoid suspicion of spam, I followed people slowly, maybe around 5-10 in every hour.

However, after a few hours of doing that, I still got an action block saying I followed accounts too rapidly, and am temporarily suspended to follow any more accounts.

I've seen however, some of my friends managed to follow 100 accounts a day, up to 5000 in a few months, which is way more than what I did, without getting a single action block.

Could anyone please kindly explain why was I blocked and my friends wasn't? Would it be possibly due to the device (Samsung Galaxy) I'm currently using, or some other factors?

System Configuration: Macintosh / Chrome 80.0.3987.149

2 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
November 4, 2020
Hello, if you want to query Instagram's decision, you can contact Instagram using the information in this article.

As for why you were blocked and not others... it would be impossible to say. Some people have reported an hourly account liking limit of 160... others much less.

It may also depend on your physical location, if you are using a VPN etc.

Regards

Registration date
Thursday April 2, 2020
Status
Last seen
May 3, 2020
Oftentimes this problem occurs on a new Instagram page. The Instagram block the action if you randomly follow other users.