Instagram is blocking all the comments I'm doing

Closed
Lucile - Oct 21, 2022 at 04:05 PM
 Lucile - Oct 26, 2022 at 04:15 AM

Hello,

Since the creation of my Instagram account in August, I can't manage to use it properly because all my comments (almost) are deleted as soon as I make them. So I can't interact with people who comment on my posts, and I can't interact with other accounts. I don't understand why Instagram takes my comments for break-ins. I had big problems when creating the account, two accounts were created from my email address. I don't know if that's what makes it bug? Anyway I would like your help please.

Thanks in advance,

Lucile

Macintosh / Safari 13.1.2

Related:

2 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14308 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 22, 2024 1,891
Oct 21, 2022 at 05:23 PM

Hi,

Having 2 accounts (5 max.) with the same email is allowed by Instagram. You won't be blocked and each account will work normally. They're differentiated by a unique username.

If you comment, like, follow or unfollow in a short period of time, Instagram may block your account temporarily from performing these actions to prevent abuse. In addition, comments deemed inappropriate (according to the Community Standards) are removed.

Try spacing out your comments and other interactions (likes, following, ...) to prevent your account from being flagged. Don't include more than 5 mentions and 30 hashtags in a single comment. You can't also post the same comment multiple times, even emojis.

If Instagram hasn't restricted your account, users are also able to block you from commenting on their posts. This can be completely or until they approve your comments. The above recommendations don't apply in this case, as it depends on the user's choices.

Hope this helps.

Thank you to have took the time to answer me. I'm already doing all of that so it's maybe something else, but I don't know what.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Dodoanswer Posts 4 Registration date Friday October 21, 2022 Status Member Last seen October 22, 2022 1
Oct 21, 2022 at 06:22 PM

Instagram may remove comments they deem inappropriate according to their Community Standards. If you make too many comments, likes, follows, or unfollows in a short period of time, Instagram may temporarily block your account from performing these actions to prevent abuse.

Tips:

• Avoid unfollowing or following more than 50 people at a time.
  • Do not spam comments on someone's post.
  • Do not use Automation Softwares.
  • Follow Instagrams Community Guidelines Policy while using the platform.

Thank you for your answer, same thing than below, I'm already doing all of these points but that's still not working..... I'm thinking to suppress my account at the end if it's still not working in december. And re-recreate one another!

Thank you again and have a great day!