- D sub no signal
- D sub power saving mode - Best answers
- Arzopa go to power saving - Best answers
- LG monitor says D-sub no signal ✓ - CPU & Desktop Forum
- LG monitor it keeps saying D- Sub, power saving mode - Monitor Forum
- Monitor: No signal 'Entering power saving mode shortly' ✓ - Monitor Forum
- ( HELP ) L-G Monitor says [ D-Sub Power Saving Mode ] ✓ - Monitor Forum
- No signal on monitor but cpu running - Guide
Hello, this is the recommended solution from a previous fix:
- Shut down the computer.
- Disconnect the power cables from both the monitor and the computer.
- Disconnect the VGA cable, and reconnect the monitor to the computer via the DVI cable.
- Press the power button for both the monitor and computer while unplugged to drain any remaining power.
- Re-attach the power cables to both the monitor and the computer.
Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net