- D sub no signal
- No signal entering the power saving mode shortly - Best answers
- Lg monitor no signal - Best answers
- Unsupported signal check device output ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- No signal after windows logo - How-To - Monitor
- LG monitor says D-sub no signal ✓ - Forum - CPU/Desktop
- No signal entering the power saving mode shortly ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- Samsung monitor check signal cable ✓ - Forum - Monitor
Hello, this is the recommended solution from a previous fix:
- Shut down the computer.
- Disconnect the power cables from both the monitor and the computer.
- Disconnect the VGA cable, and reconnect the monitor to the computer via the DVI cable.
- Press the power button for both the monitor and computer while unplugged to drain any remaining power.
- Re-attach the power cables to both the monitor and the computer.