( HELP ) L-G Monitor says [ D-Sub Power Saving Mode ]

Solved/Closed
Ttheunluckyguy Posts 3 Registration date Friday August 8, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 9, 2014 - Aug 8, 2014 at 09:05 PM
 Langlang - Feb 26, 2017 at 09:13 PM
This morning like around 9AM I decided to clean up my computer like anyone else would do. Now... I've done this multiple times and everything seemed to work fine but this time it didn't.
( I have a CYBERPOWER PC and a 6670 HD Readon along with the L-G monitor. ) everything was working fine this morning until I decided to clean up my PC.

Things I did
Opened my case up

Removed my graphics cards, RAM,CPU and my hard disk

I cleaned all the dust carefully and made sure I placed everything back in order

I tripled check to see if thy were any missing cables and everything was placed on its right position.

I plugged everything to start my PC again and this message shows now.

I've tried all the solutions today... I got 13 hours trying to figure out what wrong with it.... I even searched on this forums and tried all the solutions an yet nothing. my monitor just says the message and goes star8 black. I removed everything again and placed it and yet Nothing.. Can someone ease help me. I got important files I can't lose. Thanks

I'm on a smart phone

3 responses

Ttheunluckyguy Posts 3 Registration date Friday August 8, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 9, 2014 4
Aug 9, 2014 at 07:31 PM
After 6 hours...I did it and nothing's worked.
Any other ideas besides removing the ram and graphics card??
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Aug 10, 2014 at 12:52 AM
Hello,
Try this 1
Does your motherboard have onboard VGA? Remove the graphic card and connect the D-Sub cable to the onboard VGA and check if you are able to get the display or not.
Also make sure that you have applied the thermal compound. Remove the old thermal compound from the CPU and from the heat sink --> Apply a little new thermal compound in the middle of the CPU and place the heat sink back properly.
Good Luck