-
Hello everyone, I recently decided to revive my computer by buying a GPU
the specifications are as follows:

Motherboard: Asus m4n78 SE
Processor: AMD Athlon II X2 250 3.00 ghz processor
Ram: 2x2gb ddr2
GPU: XFX GT-630N-ZDF2 GeForce GT 630 1GB GDDR3
Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit

I bought it like 2 weeks ago (it is a second-hand gpu), the first week everything worked fine, I played light games like the league of legends, I did word and autocad work until overnight when doing these activities the pc hung at times, jerks of 5 seconds and then returned to normal, for example in a 40 minute game I had jerks 7 times where the fps were still stable (60) but I could not move the mouse pointer or give orders With the keyboard, download the afterburner and playing lol I obtained the results of the images, the gpu between 30 and 50% while the cpu at 100% it should be noted that the same thing also happens browsing the internet or when I open applications such as autocad but less frequently, I already tried formatting the pc and deleting all the files from the hard disk but I still have the same problem, what can I do? change the processor? the gpu? From already thank you very much!

1 reply

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
October 26, 2020
Hello, after reading around, some people find that changing the thermal paste on the CPU can help with this issue (typically when the CPU is overheating - however that doesn't appear to be your case). You could give this a try.

Other people have found that changing the motherboard resolves their problem.

Regards