Selfie video verification upload error

Closed
Soslilfrost Posts 1 Registration date Thursday November 19, 2020 Status Member Last seen November 19, 2020 - Nov 19, 2020 at 03:05 PM
 Gabby - Jun 15, 2022 at 04:59 PM
Hello,

Yesterday I was promoted to upload a selfie video to verify I’m the person who runs my Instagram account. I’ve tried uploading it all day and I get the same error message that says error please try again later. A never ending loophole. I’ve researched it & many people have been experiencing this issue since yesterday. I’ve tried resetting my phone, deleting & reinstalling the app, tried on a web browser, a friends phone, my second phone, connected a VPN... nothing. Anyone else have this issue or know a solution? Where can I fill out a help request form? I always get directed to the Instagrams help page which is also just a run around. It doesn’t give me an option to submit a help request form.

I attached a screenshot of the error message.

System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 14.0

63 replies

My I'd is showing you need my help
marcosdisenio
Nov 19, 2021 at 02:25 PM
Hi. I've tried all of the above methods and then some (uninstall and reinstall the app, different devices, BlueStacks on my laptop, e-mailing android-support@instagram, sending complaints through Instagram with my back-up account, waiting for three days to reinstall the app, becoming an Instagram beta-tester, etc.). None of the worked. Facebook face recognition suffered a rollback, so that option is not available anymore. On all of the devices I've tried, once I download the app, the feed can't load and am struck with a blank screen. From that point on I've found nothing left to do. Any further help to resolve this videoselfie error would be appreciated. Thanx.
Okay guys, so I don’t know if this email is why mine was fixed today, but I did the email last night and then this morning my facial recognition worked and I have full access now. Emails are ***@*** and also ***@*** the second email I found on their jobs section. I just basically told them what is going on, I’m a real person and that if they could forward my email to someone at the support team. I hope this helps, good luck ✌????
What was the email . I can’t get in mine either
My intsa account also asking for face verification..but the procedure was not completed due to error ..the whole screen truns to black ...but after 3 days the problem was automatically solve ...(please uninstall all 3rd party apps .may be because of them this whole problem occurs)
The same here :( Do you already have some news about it?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Same thing happened to me today... Any news?
luisinab Posts 3 Registration date Saturday January 30, 2021 Status Member Last seen January 30, 2021
Jan 30, 2021 at 11:15 PM
Hi Charles,

Did u solve it? Same issue here.
martin > luisinab Posts 3 Registration date Saturday January 30, 2021 Status Member Last seen January 30, 2021
May 9, 2021 at 05:09 PM
i have same issue
alessia > martin
May 10, 2021 at 06:06 AM
do you solve it? i have the same problem!
This happened to me today also. Had anyone figured it out yet? I use my account for my business so if anyone could please help
luisinab Posts 3 Registration date Saturday January 30, 2021 Status Member Last seen January 30, 2021
Hi! Did u figure it out?
Any new developments on this issue?
I started having this problem as well. Is there still no solution? The instagram help doesnt seem to be of any use. I'm getting real frustrated.
Same issue here. Did anyone figure it out? Please heeeeeelp
Ligia > luisinab Posts 3 Registration date Saturday January 30, 2021 Status Member Last seen January 30, 2021
Jan 31, 2021 at 03:35 PM
Hi, did you discover something about this problem?
_.prateekshya._
Jan 31, 2021 at 08:51 PM
Is your account working now?
lays_4444 Posts 36 Registration date Monday October 7, 2019 Status Member Last seen August 21, 2021 8
Mar 4, 2021 at 08:45 AM
Just wondering as well if it is working now?
I am facing the same issue as well, my selfie video is not submitting. Have you rectified it?
I’ve got the same prob in Germany ????????????
yes bro, me too, no solution
brightxswan > martin
May 11, 2021 at 07:01 AM
I found a solution:

But there is no guarantee that this will help everyone. I researched a lot why so many people have this problem at the same time and red something very logic and comprehensible: After the last instagram update, the safety system of instagram becomes more strikt and susceptible. Every App you downloaded in the Store, where you have to sign in with Instagram and helps you with THIS app is a typical "danger or risk sign" for instagram itself. The safety system thinks, you are a simple Bot and no real person because you generate kind of "external datas" (I don't know how to explain right ...) the app can't handle with and/or can't track. For example: Hashtag Apps, generated likes, follow/unfollow apps and much more ... As a result, instagram lock you out of your account and you have to confirm your identity with this Video Selfie Verification.
All you have to do is to delete all this apps from you phone. As long as you have this apps you will keep getting these errors till you delete them. After 24 hours, or may a bit more you can complete this Verification and have your account back.

I solved this problem for myself yesterday and had my account back after 2 days. May this will help you too!
Have the problem been fixed for any of you guys, mine have been locked for 1 day now and i Get the same error as you guys, i would appreciate any help
BravimKohli Posts 2 Registration date Friday May 14, 2021 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2021
May 14, 2021 at 06:48 PM
Facing same error bro????
sunil808 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday May 19, 2021 Status Member Last seen July 12, 2021
May 19, 2021 at 03:02 PM
Hashtag Apps, generated likes, follow/unfollow apps and much more ... As a result, instagram lock you out of your account and you have to confirm your identity with this Video Selfie Verification.
I am facing the same error, please tell me how to solve it
Hey it worked
Thank you so much
how did it work? Please answer :((((((((((
I've the same problem, how is it possible that instagram is unable to solve this bug?????????
If I can't enter to my page for a while should I risk to lose my account?

And...is it possibile to solve the problem using an android device? Or have I to beg someone to try with a iphone, like a dumb?
robmiller Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday June 2, 2021 Status Member Last seen June 2, 2021
Jun 2, 2021 at 12:29 AM
Have the problem been fixed for any of you guys, mine have been locked for 1 day now and i Get the same error as you guys, i would appreciate any help
Hello, I had same problem and I've solved using a different device than the one I usually use to log in....
try this method!