Registration date
Thursday November 19, 2020
Status
Last seen
November 19, 2020
-
 gamze -
Hello,

Yesterday I was promoted to upload a selfie video to verify I’m the person who runs my Instagram account. I’ve tried uploading it all day and I get the same error message that says error please try again later. A never ending loophole. I’ve researched it & many people have been experiencing this issue since yesterday. I’ve tried resetting my phone, deleting & reinstalling the app, tried on a web browser, a friends phone, my second phone, connected a VPN... nothing. Anyone else have this issue or know a solution? Where can I fill out a help request form? I always get directed to the Instagrams help page which is also just a run around. It doesn’t give me an option to submit a help request form.

I attached a screenshot of the error message.

System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 14.0

35 replies

I’ve got the same prob in Germany ????????????
yes bro, me too, no solution
> martin
I found a solution:

But there is no guarantee that this will help everyone. I researched a lot why so many people have this problem at the same time and red something very logic and comprehensible: After the last instagram update, the safety system of instagram becomes more strikt and susceptible. Every App you downloaded in the Store, where you have to sign in with Instagram and helps you with THIS app is a typical "danger or risk sign" for instagram itself. The safety system thinks, you are a simple Bot and no real person because you generate kind of "external datas" (I don't know how to explain right ...) the app can't handle with and/or can't track. For example: Hashtag Apps, generated likes, follow/unfollow apps and much more ... As a result, instagram lock you out of your account and you have to confirm your identity with this Video Selfie Verification.
All you have to do is to delete all this apps from you phone. As long as you have this apps you will keep getting these errors till you delete them. After 24 hours, or may a bit more you can complete this Verification and have your account back.

I solved this problem for myself yesterday and had my account back after 2 days. May this will help you too!
Have the problem been fixed for any of you guys, mine have been locked for 1 day now and i Get the same error as you guys, i would appreciate any help

Hi, I fixed this problem ????, change your password Instagram, login and then make new video selfie ????. Have a nice day
Registration date
Friday May 14, 2021
Status
Last seen
May 14, 2021

Facing same error bro????
Registration date
Wednesday May 19, 2021
Status
Anonymous
Last seen
July 12, 2021

Hashtag Apps, generated likes, follow/unfollow apps and much more ... As a result, instagram lock you out of your account and you have to confirm your identity with this Video Selfie Verification.
I am facing the same error, please tell me how to solve it
I got my account back. Just keep trying again and again. Also try through different phones. The feature is not working on all devices.
Hey it worked
Thank you so much
how did it work? Please answer :((((((((((
I've the same problem, how is it possible that instagram is unable to solve this bug?????????
If I can't enter to my page for a while should I risk to lose my account?

And...is it possibile to solve the problem using an android device? Or have I to beg someone to try with a iphone, like a dumb?
Registration date
Wednesday June 2, 2021
Status
Last seen
June 2, 2021

Have the problem been fixed for any of you guys, mine have been locked for 1 day now and i Get the same error as you guys, i would appreciate any help
Hello, I had same problem and I've solved using a different device than the one I usually use to log in....
try this method!
Guys, you have tried to re-login a couple of times until it shows that you need the video verification. Try in different devices like android then iOS, make sure that you have strong signal to submit the video verification. I was locked for 2hr and now I got my account back.
P.S. : PLEASE DELETE ALL THIRD PARTY APPS like unfollowers tracker, hashtag app, etc.
hey, Just uninstall whatever Instagram app you have, then download the latest app from playstore and do selfie verification from it, 100%, just did it
Registration date
Tuesday June 15, 2021
Status
Anonymous
Last seen
June 16, 2021

So I figured it out!
1. I waited several hours before I reattempted all this since the last time I tried logging in.
2. I cleared cash for my instagram app for my iphone (settings>general>iphone storage> instagram>offload app> reinstall app).
3. Then after that I restarted my iphone.
4. then I deleted the instagram app from my iphone
5. Then I went onto my laptop and logged into Instagram using the browser google chrome.
6. then once I was logged in on the browser when it asked me to confirm my phone number I typed in my number and clicked send verification code.
7. then I was officially in my instagram on my laptop
8. Now I redownloaded the app onto my iphone and logged in normally (as I had gained access), and I have my account back!

Hopefully this helps, these are the exact steps I did to regain access, and I had been trying for days!

I have the same problem! I can’t find a way to fix it either, though…

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!