Selfie video verification upload error

Closed
Soslilfrost Posts 1 Registration date Thursday November 19, 2020 Status Member Last seen November 19, 2020 - Nov 19, 2020 at 03:05 PM
 Gabby - Jun 15, 2022 at 04:59 PM
Hello,

Yesterday I was promoted to upload a selfie video to verify I’m the person who runs my Instagram account. I’ve tried uploading it all day and I get the same error message that says error please try again later. A never ending loophole. I’ve researched it & many people have been experiencing this issue since yesterday. I’ve tried resetting my phone, deleting & reinstalling the app, tried on a web browser, a friends phone, my second phone, connected a VPN... nothing. Anyone else have this issue or know a solution? Where can I fill out a help request form? I always get directed to the Instagrams help page which is also just a run around. It doesn’t give me an option to submit a help request form.

I attached a screenshot of the error message.

System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 14.0

63 replies

Guys, you have tried to re-login a couple of times until it shows that you need the video verification. Try in different devices like android then iOS, make sure that you have strong signal to submit the video verification. I was locked for 2hr and now I got my account back.
P.S. : PLEASE DELETE ALL THIRD PARTY APPS like unfollowers tracker, hashtag app, etc.
Pleuni.vdberg
Jul 7, 2021 at 09:07 AM
I have the same problem! I can’t find a way to fix it either, though…
virenspersa Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday August 11, 2021 Status Member Last seen August 11, 2021
Aug 11, 2021 at 05:24 PM
At first, there was a verification video request, I tried to submit the video several times with an error message, then the app crushed. So, I log in but there is nothing showing and I cannot use any feature..
minmin9 Posts 5 Registration date Sunday August 22, 2021 Status Member Last seen November 14, 2021 3
Aug 22, 2021 at 06:10 AM
Is your account working now?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
I think I might have the solution but not sure if it's would work for everyone.if you had logged in in other apps or devices Instagram definitely sent you a message in your mail account.tap on the secure account link and change your password and tarassa you'll have your account bank
Hi guys, I had the same problems that you and I tried all these solutions that you posted here but none of them worked. So my last chance was log in in using my sister's iPhone since I just have 2 Android phones, and it worked.
I just put my account in her phone, then I received the SMS code for the security access, after that instead of getting the blank screen (like when I was using my Android) I got the video selfie process and after doing it I could send the video and thats all, I could get in in my account and everything was normal.
After that I log in again in my Android device (also with my computer) and everyting was fine, so my advice is to try with an IOS device.

Wish you luck!
My Instagram account selfie capcha download failed. How to solve this problem
Kuldeep_bana__007
Oct 5, 2021 at 10:09 PM
Video selfi verification not showing
Even I’m facing the same query from couple of hours. And I’ve tried restarting my device and have reinstalled app, still no response.
did you figure it out?
when i try to do video verification my app just shuts down
same with me!! the app kept crashing whenever it detects my face. i'm using iPhone. it is fking annoying
garou_73 Posts 2 Registration date Friday October 15, 2021 Status Anonymous Last seen October 15, 2021
Oct 15, 2021 at 10:32 AM
hi, I have exactly the same problem as you! as soon as it sees my head the app crashes. I also use fb to make ads and apps like report +, if you have a solution tell me quickly please!!!
Hi all!
I’m having the same problem except mine shits down when the circle that you put your face in to take the photo, it crashes the app. I have restarted and updated so many times.

I did get on chat with Facebook, because I have a business account and run ads but they couldn't figure it out and told me to put in a report to Instagram. I’ve put in two and no luck yet.
garou_73 Posts 2 Registration date Friday October 15, 2021 Status Anonymous Last seen October 15, 2021
Oct 15, 2021 at 10:30 AM
hi, i have exactly the same problem as you! as soon as it sees my head the app crashes. i also use fb to make ads and apps like report +, if you have a solution tell me quickly please!!!
I’ve had this since last night too! It is so frustrating that there is nowhere you can get support for this. I’ve looked everywhere. Please let me know if you get it fixed ☺️
Shermiah_doughtry
Oct 15, 2021 at 10:34 AM
I’ve been having the same issue ever since I used a 3rd party app called follower analyzer Instagram profiles. It ask me to scan my face but everyone I put my face on the camera the system crashes. I tried restarting my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling the app and nothing is working
Instagram selfish verification
Selfish verification
_.shilpi_paul._
Nov 4, 2021 at 03:55 AM
Facing the same issue
f..ck you, Instagram! don`t grab my biometric data!
Bro ist your solve or not ?
bhumika_jewariya
Nov 10, 2021 at 04:12 AM
Selfie verification ka option nhi aa rha hai
kiransaini89 Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday November 10, 2021 Status Member Last seen November 10, 2021
Nov 10, 2021 at 05:41 AM
Thanks for asking the question. I am also worried about the same issue.
Panthulumounika
Nov 10, 2021 at 07:56 AM
Instagram error