Instagram account help

Registration date
Sunday December 6, 2020
Status
Last seen
December 6, 2020
-
 Cairnsy75 -
My Account was hacked and reported as a Minor account. I am 45 and I use Instagram for work and keeping in touch with Family in the UK. I have provided Instagram and Facebook my Driver's License and my USCIS information to verify my age. I never received a response. I have changed so much for the account that I am getting lost. My account is there - jcairns1975 it was cairns75. My friends and some co workers have been asking what happened. I said I got hacked and can't get back in, I can change, the Email, Username and Cell but sadly not gain access. Any advice as after asking Instagram and Facebook numerous times for help.... Lost and Confused.

1 reply

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
January 14, 2021
Hello, here is the most complete guide from the Instagram Help Centre on Hacked Accounts, and how to recover them.

Beyond suggesting you follow what this article says, I can't offer any additional guidance - other than being patient when waiting for a response from Instagram / Facebook, as they are typically slow to reply.

Regards
Hi David just saw this THANK YOU for your reply

Yes the process is slow just wish the instance I replied was the instance I got hell but not easy when billions use the service, I am patient just confused.Will look at your suggestion.

Thanks again much appreciated

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!