HP 15-da0595sa won’t turn on (Usual power button method does not work)

Closed
MJLHT Posts 1 Registration date Friday December 25, 2020 Status Member Last seen December 25, 2020 - Updated on Dec 25, 2020 at 01:43 PM
GeekPeek Posts 115 Registration date Tuesday June 30, 2020 Status Member Last seen June 30, 2021 - Jan 21, 2021 at 03:45 AM
My HP 15-da0595sa laptop is no longer turning on. This happened roughly two days ago after it working perfectly fine. Currently windows 10.

Problem:

This laptop has an internal battery and the usual method of holding the power button disconnected from the AC unit to drain the power and then pressing it again does not turn it on. (I have also tried holding power button with mute button and windows key with B and still no luck at all).

The LED charging light also doesn’t turn on.

I’ve had a look inside the power port of the laptop and everything looks ok.

I’ve tried 3 HP laptop chargers, all of which should work with that laptop, none are able to get the LED charging light on nor power the computer.

Does anyone have a fix for this?
Related:

1 response

GeekPeek Posts 115 Registration date Tuesday June 30, 2020 Status Member Last seen June 30, 2021 40
Jan 21, 2021 at 03:45 AM
If your laptop won't power on, even when it's plugged in could have a faulty power supply, battery, motherboard, video card or RAM. Check the laptop's battery and power connector to make sure the connection hasn't come loose. If it's still not turning on, it could be a problem with an internal component.

There are some troubleshootings you can do by yourself.
https://www.minitool.com/data-recovery/fix-my-laptop-wont-turn-on-009.html