My phone was stolen and my account is being phished and used for sex n drug use

Closed
ProudMommaOfTwo - Updated on Mar 22, 2021 at 04:55 AM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Mar 22, 2021 at 04:55 AM
my cell phone was stolen and all my accounts have been accessed illegally for the last 6 days how can i freeze my account to prevent any further phsing from matthew john johnson who is known by {manny johnson} or {ryker michael Johnson} hes contacting multiple of my facebook friends pretending to be me only he is trying to trade sexual favors in trade for cash in order to beat these male fb friends stalk them and try to have me arrested for false claims cause he stole my phone and is stealing all my accounts securities i would love to have my account frozen until proper verification can be proven i however only have my PA id i am extremely desperate to stop him from making phished ads indicating sex trades and drug use please if you can help me out any possible way would be greatful i can be reached on cell number xxxxxxxxxx the phone numbers owner is my mother tricia M. Golden and if i can make a temporary pin to assure you that it is me i would like to use pin code xxxxxxxx

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,925
Mar 22, 2021 at 04:55 AM
Hello, firstly, please don't publish your phone details (and pin code) on a public Internet forum.

Secondly, you can report your mobile as stolen to your mobile operator.

You can recover a hacked Facebook account using the email that you used to set it up. You can also report your Facebook as hacked to Facebook directly.

Regards