Could not send confirmation SMS

Closed
Kasamiko Posts 6 Registration date Sunday June 20, 2021 Status Member Last seen August 16, 2021 - Jun 20, 2021 at 10:37 PM
 Deemo - Apr 12, 2022 at 06:17 PM
Hello,

Recently my Facebook account was disabled for 72 hours for violation of Facebook community standard which I'm not aware what I have violated. So I click the REQUEST REVIEW on Facebook to review of what I had violated.
Then I was brought to Security Check page with my phone number to verify my identify but everytime I send the code there was an error sending SMS that appears and telling me to check the phone number and try again at the same time I am receiving the code on my phone.
Is this a bug on Facebook or I'm just doing something wrong?

Please help guys.
Related:

23 responses

lzied Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday April 6, 2022 Status Member Last seen April 20, 2022
Apr 10, 2022 at 05:26 AM
Hello All.

i have the same problem as yours.. i couldnt pass the Security Check.
i received the code perfectly, but im not able to type it somewhere, i get this error message :
"Could not send confirmation SMS. Please check the phone number and try again."

Langox510x, i tried your method but, unfortunately it did not work as well, still get the same message

i will be happy if anyone have a solution for this issue.

Thanks.
Has no one really figured out how to fix this problem?
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Jun 21, 2021 at 06:53 AM
Hello, if you haven't received your Facebook Code, have a look at this article which explains what to do.

You can also follow the steps here on the Facebook support page if you created your account with a mobile device.

Regards
Kasamiko Posts 6 Registration date Sunday June 20, 2021 Status Member Last seen August 16, 2021 7
Jun 21, 2021 at 08:04 AM
Hello David,

I received the code but Facebook keeps telling me that it could not send SMS because the mobile number is invalid. There is no way I can enter the code I received via SMS.

WBR
Hi David,
We are all receiving the code texts but the page doesn't continue to a place to enter it. It just says text could not be sent. incredibly frustrating. any other ideas on how to solve this?
did it work with you? I am having the issue with my friend account!
minmin9 Posts 4 Registration date Sunday August 22, 2021 Status Member Last seen November 14, 2021 3
Nov 14, 2021 at 02:19 AM
Hello David,
This advice is completely useless for the people looking for answers here. Both of those links are to help people setting up their account. Read the question, and the thread.