Primary email account gone

Closed
bevgrey Posts 1 Registration date Saturday August 14, 2021 Status Member Last seen August 14, 2021 - Updated on Aug 14, 2021 at 04:41 PM
Bob Dijks Posts 2704 Registration date Friday April 3, 2015 Status Administrator Last seen August 30, 2022   - Aug 15, 2021 at 12:44 PM
I have had a Yahoo account through Verizon for about 15 years. There are two subaccounts attached to it. Two days ago, the primary account vanished from a tablet I use as my main connection to the internet. Today, it was gone from the backup tablet I mainly use for reading. It is still on my phone, as of now at least. It seems most of the primary account mail is showing up in the subaccount I use the most often. The Add Account link just sends me around in loops.

Also, for the same amount of time, a few but not all of the links I click on, pause at a network redirect page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1 response

Bob Dijks Posts 2704 Registration date Friday April 3, 2015 Status Administrator Last seen August 30, 2022   324
Aug 15, 2021 at 12:44 PM
Hello,

Have a look in this article produced by CCM giving you all of the possible solutions on how to recover a potentially hacked yahoo account. Unfortunately, the article is exhaustive, containing all the known solutions.

A final option would be to contact yahoo support directly.

Regards,

Bob

All the best, let me know how it goes!