Can’t access my account.

Closed
Destinywhite920 - 30 Aug 2021 à 15:12
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday 25 November 2019 Status Member Last seen 15 May 2023   - 31 Aug 2021 à 04:50
Hello,
I have been trying to regain access to my account for 3 days now. Facebook will not let me reset my password!!! I go through all the correct steps to enter the 8 digit code and then I enter it and hit continue and it tells me “unknown error”. I have tried every other step, trying to “recover my account” from another persons account. I’ve tried changing my password through a link for a 6 digit code which it tells me “you’ve tried entering too many codes try again later” even though I’ve entered the correct code from the email. I just need to reset my password so I can log back in to my Facebook. The code will not work.

System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 14.1.2
Related:

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday 25 November 2019 Status Member Last seen 15 May 2023   6,928
31 Aug 2021 à 04:50
Hello, here is an article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled.

Note: CCM is not affiliated with Facebook and cannot recover your account for you. You will have to follow the guidance in the above article.

Good luck