PaulineGiese - Sep 23, 2021 at 12:17 AM
HelpiOS
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
June 24, 2022
- Jun 5, 2022 at 07:47 AM
I have submitted my ID to confirm my identity successfully, received email with instructions that do not work. Error message stating try again later. I have not received anything notification of ID was rejected. I have submitted and resubmitted with zero response of any kind. I have been locked out since 9/11/2021.

6 replies

HelpiOS
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
June 24, 2022
Jun 5, 2022 at 07:47 AM
Hi,

If you got a response from Facebook with instructions, but you still can't access your account, try confirming your identity again and wait until they get back to you.

The review process may take some time - take a look at this article for more info.

Good luck
im experiencing the same thing
Before 3-2days my Facebook account has been locked please ???????????? open my Facebook account lock please please please please please please please ????????????????????????????????????????????????????
The Fix does not work! Error message saying something went wrong try again later. That link has now expired! Resubmitted ID, they say 24hrs for then to review. It's been 3 weeks!
WTF. Is it true they delete your account after 30 days?? If so that's complete crap!
Why won't they address the problem and get a real Fix in place?!
Did you ever receive a response?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Never got a response. But, tried again last month sending my information and It Worked!!! Finally was able to get back into my account!!
no response at all here... 2 weeks tomorrow. I have done a police statement, sent in id's, marriage and divorce paperwork, ccw and more. NOthing at all. My business has lost close to 20k due to this. I need someone to answer.