Submitted age verification document but not get reply. Facebook Id locked.

Closed
atanuatanubiswas - May 2, 2020 at 04:50 AM
 Mcdevin - Jun 20, 2021 at 11:45 AM
Hello All,

I was getting below message when try to open my facebook account:

"Your account has been locked because we need to confirm your age. Please complete the form below within 28 days to regain access to your account. If you don’t confirm your age within 28 days, your account will be deleted."

I aleeady submitted my age proof documents 7days back. Submitted on (27.04.2020). Still I had not received any response from Facebook. Same page is coming and asking to submit my id for verification.

Need help in below points:
1. How long facebook need to give a reply?
2. Is there any other alternatives to recover my account?
3. How do I know if verification is in progress or not?

P.S: This is my only ID using since last 9years and I want it back as all memories were present. Please help.

Thank you all!

2 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14297 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 16, 2024 1,891
May 2, 2020 at 05:26 PM
Hi,

Facebook, in some cases, make take several weeks to a few months to verify your documents.

Once they have confirmed your identity, Facebook will get back to you.

You must wait until they have finished.
atanuatanubiswas
May 3, 2020 at 05:48 AM
Hi

Thanks for replying. When I logged in its redirected to same verification page, what does that mean? Is it something tbey have not verified yet or what?
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926 > atanuatanubiswas
May 5, 2020 at 01:57 AM
Hello, if you are redirected to the same verification page that would imply they have not yet verified your account. Don't keep verifying because this won't help. You will just have to wait for Facebook to get around to verifying your account, however this can take several weeks, even months.