Submitted age verification document but not get reply. Facebook Id locked. [Closed]

-
 Nithin -
Hello All,

I was getting below message when try to open my facebook account:

"Your account has been locked because we need to confirm your age. Please complete the form below within 28 days to regain access to your account. If you don’t confirm your age within 28 days, your account will be deleted."

I aleeady submitted my age proof documents 7days back. Submitted on (27.04.2020). Still I had not received any response from Facebook. Same page is coming and asking to submit my id for verification.

Need help in below points:
1. How long facebook need to give a reply?
2. Is there any other alternatives to recover my account?
3. How do I know if verification is in progress or not?

P.S: This is my only ID using since last 9years and I want it back as all memories were present. Please help.

Thank you all!

2 replies

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
June 7, 2021
Hi,

Facebook, in some cases, make take several weeks to a few months to verify your documents.

Once they have confirmed your identity, Facebook will get back to you.

You must wait until they have finished.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

>
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
June 10, 2021

Hi David,

Thank you for the information!

In that case I will wait until Facebook verify my details. But is there any surety that: " Facebook will definitely verify my details?"

Please help to let me those please. Thank you!
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
June 10, 2021
5,050 > atanuatanubiswas
You're welcome. Unfortunately, that is the million dollar question! There are so many Facebook users, they must have 1000's if not more verification requests per day...
Registration date
Monday December 14, 2020
Status
Last seen
December 14, 2020

Thats my problem on my facebook account!

how to fix

Reviewing your information may take longer than usual
Thank you for sending your information. We have received it.

We have fewer people available to review information due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. It may take longer than usual to review your account.

We're always looking out for the security of people on Facebook, so until then, you can't use your account.

Thank you for understanding.
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
June 7, 2021
1,220 >
Registration date
Monday December 14, 2020
Status
Last seen
December 14, 2020

There is no way to speed up the review process. Be patient and wait until Facebook has reviewed your account.
Registration date
Thursday March 18, 2021
Status
Last seen
March 19, 2021
>
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
June 7, 2021

How can one be patient if one’s account will be disabled in 30 days and a hacker has taken over my pet page and is soliciting money from my followers on my pet’s behalf!
What if I never received a email from facebook after submitting my id?

And what if its been over 2 years since I submitted my id and I have no other option to submit my id?

I tried to use the disabled account form and got the message that I need to log in and upon logging in I got the same message I have for over 2 years about them reviewing documents and I won't be able to access my account. My only option from there is to log out.

Any one with any idea or clue what to do from here would be much appreciated.

I am real close to contacting law enforcement over this issue and working with a cyber task force to regain my intellectual property, but they may take even more years.

I just want it deleted at this point, the whole facebook system is pointless.

Hello All,

I was getting below message when try to open my facebook account:

"Your account has been locked because we need to confirm your age. Please complete the form below within 28 days to regain access to your account. If you don’t confirm your age within 28 days, your account will be deleted."

I aleeady submitted my age proof documents 7days back. Submitted on (17.02.202). Still I had not received any response from Facebook. Same page is coming and asking to submit my id for verification.

Need help in below points:
1. How long facebook need to give a reply?
2. Is there any other alternatives to recover my account?
3. How do I know if verification is in progress or not?

P.S: This is my only ID using since last 9years and I want it back as all memories were present. Please help.

Thank you all!
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
June 7, 2021
1,220 > Imtu.bhai.786
There's no alternative method to recover your account as you must first send your proof of identity.

Facebook may take several weeks to a few months to verify your documents in order to confirm your age and it is impossible to speed up the review process.

Once you've submitted your documents, they will be sent to Facebook to be reviewed and once they've checked your case, they will back to you to notify you about their decision.
Please my account unlock locke my g email ***@*** my password nithin7 please

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!