Instagram comment section in chronological order help me

Closed
emilioj_88 - Updated on Dec 15, 2021 at 05:20 PM
HelpiOS Posts 14457 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen October 14, 2024 - Dec 21, 2021 at 10:09 AM
Since 2 months in my account the comment section of others posts are in cronological order, i tried everything like unistalling the app, deleting the cache/data, using it in another devices like the PC and nothing works. Also i don't get a response from Instagram and i don't find the solution in Instagram help page. The problem is that it looks that only happened to me cause all my friends and family have the normal comment section (most liked comments first)
Related:

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14457 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen October 14, 2024 1,860
Updated on Dec 16, 2021 at 11:46 AM
Hi,

Instagram is adding a new option to show posts from your following in chronological order, and perhaps, they're also testing a new display of the comments section.

I suggest that you take a look at your account settings to see if there's any option related to that.
Hi thanks for your reponse, i had seen that some people have an option to sort comments but i don't have that option. I also try to search for another options in settings but none can change the order of the comments.
I understand that Instagram changes things but the problem is that looks that only happened to me is that not rare? Or Instagram is using my account as an experiment?
HelpiOS Posts 14457 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen October 14, 2024 1,860 > emilioj_88
Updated on Dec 21, 2021 at 10:10 AM
New features are not released to all users at the same time. They select a group of users (depending on certain criteria, perhaps) to test and deploy the features, then extend them to other users gradually.

You can also submit your feedback to Instagram if you want:
  • Select your profile picture,
  • Go to Menu > Settings,
  • Select Help > Report a Problem.