How do i recover a gmail account if i cannot contact google?

Closed
-
 Anonymous User -
i have been locked out of my account without an explanation.there was no email or anything... i tried to log in but it says ¨Google doesn’t provide another way to sign in to this account. Contact your admin for help¨. if this is because i was not active then there is a mistake since i could not access the account in the first place after switching schools. i had this account since 2015 or 2016.emails cannot be received to my new account which is why i need this account or else there is NO way to get emails. by the way because all my friends are in a different school district i cannot send them emails from my new account. so my old account is the ONLY contact i have with them since they don´t have social media or anything else to contact. google wont allow me to access my account so CLEARLY i could not protect it before it was deleted. THIS IS GOOGLE´S FAULT NOT MINE. i cannot contact google because i cannot complete the steps to do so. THE ONLY WAY TO GET THIS FIXED IS TO CONTACT GOOGLE DIRECTLY. all the recovery steps will NOT help my situation..i have tried many times and it is impossible to pass ¨google does not provide another way to sign in¨.i will not be making a new account because it will not recover the lost emails. i had virtual gift cards on that account that is NON REFUNDABLE or exchange or be able to returned regardless of the situation. if i cannot get this situation fixed then i have to stop using all accounts and anything related to google. the account may have been disabled over a year ago. why does all my accounts on every website or platform is restricted or banned for absolutely no reason? this has happened on Ebay,Poshmark,goodwill,facebook without explanation,.obviously i have not violated the rules so clearly i would consider this to be harassment.

4 replies

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
January 20, 2022
Hi,

According to your description, you've a Google Workspace account. I suggest that you try contacting directly the admin of the school to which you had that Google account. Only them should be able to help you to regain access to it.

Good luck
Anonymous User
i dot have access to google workspace.....as i said before i cannot contact anyone because the account has already been disabled. GOOGLE IS THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAN HELP...the account has already been disabled so clearly your answer is impossible.. this is how i know you didnt actually read the question
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
January 20, 2022
Your Google account was created through your school? Does its end with a custom domain? If yes, then it is a Google Workspace account. It is different from a standard account that you can create yourself.

A Google Workspace account is managed by an admin and they can manage and limit access to certain features of your account from their Google Admin console. Even if Google suspend your account, the admin is still able to restore your account.

For a personal account, if Google has disabled your account due to a violation of their policies, you'll get an explanation directly on the page when trying to login and you'll get a link to a form to request Google to review your account.

In your case, you get the message "Google doesn't provide [...] Contact your admin for help". This means that your admin may have restricted you from accessing your Google account. Perhaps, because you switched schools. So the best way to have a chance to get your account back is to contact the admin.
Anonymous User
that´s weird...whats the point of Google decides to disable my account if the admin can recover it. i obviously cannot contact the admin because #1 i don´t know who that person is and #2 because i already left that school its impossible to just go back and say ï need help. and as i said before which you clearly are not reading and don´t even care to read, the account has been permently disabled and cannot be recovered UNLESS i contact google DIRECTLY. but because i cant ¨complete the steps to do so¨ then it is now impossible. contacting an admin that i had no idea about for around 6 years is very impossible especially since i already moved to another district...
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
January 20, 2022
I answered you according to your description and the error message you see.

As you're certain that your account was disabled by Google, they've an online form that you can fill out to ask them to review your account. You don't need to complete the recovery steps to access the form.

Good luck
Anonymous User
because i don´t have access to the account that form is not possible...it will say ¨google does not provide another way to sign in¨ with the device i´m using which is the ONLY one i have and it will block me from having any other account on it . even if i use the form for the account i have now(just as a test) there is no ¨try to restore button¨. there is no way to pass so many restrictions, there is restrictions to everything on my accounts.as i said before which you still don´t care to read CONTACTING GOOGLE DIRECTLY IS THE ONLY WAY TO RECOVER MY ACCOUNT. your giving me unhelpful options. just tell me how to contact google DIRECTLY
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
January 20, 2022
I understand how frustrating it can be when you can't get access to your account.

Unfortunately, I've provided you all the possible way to recover it. Talking directly to someone at Google is practically impossible, especially for account recovery.

That's said, here's the link where you can find how to contact Google.
Anonymous User
do NOT answer any more of my questions..i no longer need help from people like you......