Google couldn't verify that this account belongs to you.

Registration date
Friday July 30, 2021
Status
Last seen
July 30, 2021
-
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
January 24, 2022
-
Hello,

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 92.0.4515.115

google couldn't verify that this account belongs to you.

3 replies

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
January 24, 2022
Hi,

To recover your account, you'll need to use your recovery methods, such as your alternate email or phone number.

If you don't have access to your recovery methods, you'll have to answer Google's questions to prove that you're the legitimate owner of the account. Answer as best you can to the questions.

I recommend you to take a look at these tips to complete Google account recovery steps.

Good luck
Paraphraph I have forgotten my ***@*** name?? password. Trying for password recovery. So my number and gmail are also coming on otp. And does not open even after adding otp. And in the last, a letter is coming from Google. google couldn't verify that this account belongs to you. So please tell me what I have to give to verify the account. Or what to do. My ***@***ount has very important numbers and documents. I am very upset. I have emailed many times but no answer is being received. Please correct my Gmail. What happened in my gmail account tell something about this
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
January 24, 2022
Hi,

You can refer to this article to recover your Gmail account. There you will find different recovery solutions.

Note: CCM has no connection with Google - we cannot recover your account for you.

Good luck