- How do I unrecognize my device from an acct I no longer own?
- Tiktok unrecognized device - Forum - TikTok
- Gmail unrecognized device bypass ✓ - Forum - Gmail
- Synaptics pointing device driver - Guide
- Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. please try signing in from the device you use most often. - Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Too many usb devices connected ps4 - Guide
You don't use your account from any of your devices, then Instagram will consider that you no longer own them and it will automatically forget your devices after some time. Instagram will recognize from now the new owner's devices and location as familiar to that account.
If you try to log in again with your devices in the future, you may be prompted to pass a security check to confirm that you own the account. The new account owner may also be notified by email that someone has tried to access the account from an unfamiliar device / location.
Once your devices are no longer available in the Login Activity page and all of the credentials have been changed, there's nothing more to do to transfer account ownership. Now the new owner should use the Instagram account in order to be recognized as the original owner.